It can be very hard to let go of pretty things that once made you feel so fabulous. But keeping pieces that are worn out, stained, ripped or pilly aren’t doing you any favours – – even if they fit like a glove.
Here are my 7 questions you must ask yourself before you start your spring closet clean:
- Does this fit?
- Have I worn this in the last 10 months?
- Is it likely I’ll wear it again?
- Is this currently in style? Or does it represent “my look”?
- If this is damaged – – is it worth the money to get it fixed?
- If I was shopping right now, would I buy this?
- Do I feel 100% confident wearing this?
If the answer is “NO” to any of the above, it’s time to wave SEE YOU and decide whether to sell, donate, sway or toss the pieces!